22nd March 2018
22nd February 2018
12th February 2018
23rd January 2018
6th December 2017
Welcome to the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Children Board
Safeguarding children is everyone’s responsibility and the purpose of this website is to encourage the widest possible participation in the work of the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Children Board.
The core objectives of the LSCB:
As part of this, the board will :
- develop policies and procedures for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in the area of the authority
- raise awareness of how to safeguard and promote the welfare of children
- monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of what is done by partner agencies to safeguard and promote the welfare of children
- arrange training for staff who work with children, parents and families
- undertake reviews of serious cases and advising partner agencies on lessons to be learned.