PLEASE NOTE: All applications for courses must be completed online via booking bug.
- One application form (via booking bug) needs to be completed per applicant per course (please note that as part of our administration procedures and to avoid confusion, the information contained on the form, including the email address, must be that of the applicant).
- All applications need to be authorised by a line manager – where line manager is not required, this needs to be reflected on the application form and the reason why clearly stated (i.e. for some voluntary services).
Please note that we cannot accept bookings by telephone, email or application forms.
Scroll down this page to see links to the different courses available. After selecting a course, you will be taken to a page which includes the course description and a calendar with upcoming dates.
- Click on the book button next to the course you wish to book onto.
- Fill in the information required.
- Click ‘next‘. *You do not need to create a password to continue.
- Complete the application, either with typing or picking from the drop down boxes.
- When entering the address, it needs to be road names, town and postcode. If this is not filled in correctly this could affect your placement on the course.
- Click Confirm. This is the confirmation your booking has been completed and you have been placed onto the course.
Note: If you click on the book calendar buttons, this is not controlled by the Safeguarding Boards. If the course is cancelled, the entry will be still in your calendar as we do not delete the booking from the system.
Safeguarding Children Training Courses
*NEW* Lived Experience of the Child Workshop *NEW*
Working with Children and Young People who Display Sexually Harmful Behaviour (SHB)
Safeguarding Children and Adults Training Courses
Drug and Alcohol Awareness
Safeguarding Adults Training Courses
Working Together to Safeguard Adults*
*Formerly known as Safeguarding Adults – Advanced
Please note that bookings will be monitored, as this is multi agency training we need to have a variety of different agencies attending, if there are too many from the same agency places may be cancelled.
All of the details on the application forms are kept on a Safeguarding Boards database for future Safeguarding Boards Training reference purposes and contact regarding evaluation of the Safeguarding Boards training, certificates for attendance and any charges. Please be aware that for health, probation and police applicants your names and attendance at Safeguarding Boards training courses are shared with your single agency organisations for their monitoring and recording purposes.
Should you wish to receive any Safeguarding Boards flyers regarding future Safeguarding Boards training, you must inform the Safeguarding Boards Business Support Unit and ask them to add your details to our communication lists.
Please note all dates, venues and times are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change. We will make participants aware if a change takes place.